Bulk Box (360 Bags)
Order now and receive your order between and .
Our poop bags are super durable and will not leak, break or tear. Made to withstand the toughest of duties, they are soft to the touch and don't stick to each other, making them easy to open and they’re scent free. Our bags are bigger, thicker, tougher and totally leak-proof, keeping contents and odor inside. Great for all types of poo! For dogs, cats, cleaning out the kitty litter box, or for disposing of eco-friendly baby diapers.
Our standard size poop bags can handle any mess (7 in x 13.4 in) and are on rolls with cores made from recycled materials. Bags are thicker (20 microns thick) with gusseted side panels that expand for maximum capacity. There are 10 bags per roll and each roll measures 2.5 inches tall with a diameter of 1.375 inches, so they will fit in any standard sized poop bag dispenser.
At Doggy Do Good®, we believe in compassion, harmony, and awareness towards our pets and planet. Our mission is to foster real change in the way pet waste is handled, to help make our pets’ environmental paw-print a little smaller. We’re proud to be a member of 1% for the Planet, a group of organizations that pledge a minimum of 1% of annual sales to environmental causes. We also donate an additional portion of our proceeds to Rescues & Animal Welfare Organizations.
We create amazing, high-quality products that make caring for your pet easy and enjoyable. Take comfort in knowing that your purchase gives back and that we stand behind our products with a 30-day no hassle return policy and a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Certified HOME Compostable by OK Compost & TÜV AUSTRIA, and the Biodegradable Products Institute (Canada Only)
- 38% Vegetable Based - Made in part from corn starch & other bio-based components, a great alternative to regular polyethylene plastic bags
- Clean & Responsible - Breaks down in your properly managed Home Compost - Making them Safer for the Environment!
- Extra Thick (20 Microns) & Leak Proof - Gusseted side panels expand for maximum capacity (Approx. 2.5 Quarts / Half Gallon)
- Cores and packaging made from 100% recycled materials
- 200 Bags on a single roll (Unscented)
- Charitable Product - We are a member of 1% for the Planet, and donate a portion of our proceeds to Animal Welfare Organizations & Environmental Non-Profits
- WARNING: Due to bacteria in pet waste, home composting should only be used for non-consumable gardening. Learn more about Home Composting with Doggy Do Good® here.
Extra Thick and
Packaging is 100%
Together, We Can Do Something Good
Our love of pets is what started the mission of Doggy Do Good! We are proud to donate a portion of our proceeds to animal rescues and welfare organizations with the shared goal of creating a safer, happier world for our furry companions.
A more sustainable and waste-compostable future isn’t possible without passionate people. Doggy Do Good is a proud member of 1% for the Planet, a group of organizations that pledge a minimum of 1% of annual sales to environmental causes.
It was time to think outside the box (or bag?) when it came to pet waste bags. Our home-compostable bags and waste will break down into a material that can be used as a part of the soil in non-consumable gardening at your home, making them safer for the planet.
EXTRA THICK & STRONG
33% THICKER than other brands, our bags will keep your "paws" safe from touching your dog's "business" - all while locking odors inside.
EASY TO OPEN & SEPARATE
Our powdery soft bags are so easy to open, you can do it with one hand - with gloves on. No more licking your fingers while doing the grossest job a responsible paw-rent has to do.
GUARANTEED LEAK PROOF
Enjoy your walks with your best friend, worry free - and mess free. No leaking, breaking or tearing - GUARANTEED.
EARTH FRIENDLY (NOT EARTH RATED)
No GREENWASHING here. Our poop bags ARE actually good for the planet and polyethylene-free. They're Certified Home Compostable, made in part from cornstarch and other bio-based components.
Thousands of Happy Customers
Thousands of Happy Customers
“I also have the handle ones and they're both great. There's no smell from the bags they feel silky and they're very sturdy, and large easy to pick up Labrador poop with no issues. Highly recommend.”